Software development firm Upstate Interactive, today announced it has joined with BlockApps, a blockchain development ecosystem as its newest consulting partner. Upstate Interactive will be using BlockApps STRATO to build private and permissioned blockchain solutions for clients.
BlockApps Partner Network is an ecosystem of technology and service providers combined with blockchain experts across different industries. This Network enables rapid application development, integration, deployment, and enhancement for BlockApps’ STRATO customers and partners.
“BlockApps is proud to launch our partnership with Upstate Interactive, which further enhances the delivery and implementation capabilities around BlockApps STRATO, to meet the unique objectives of enterprises today. As business models continue to evolve for enterprises, BlockApps and Upstate Interactive are well-positioned to provide innovative solutions that are suited for future business environments.”
– Mark Caraway, Head of Partnerships at BlockApps
STRATO serves as the base layer for secure business network transactions and activity, creating an extensible platform for businesses to use. It is highly valuable for enterprise customers thanks to features built with enterprise-grade standards defined by the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).
These features include:
- Granular data privacy settings and controls
- Scalability to handle higher network activity levels
- Data migration, to efficiently add data to networks (ETL)
- Tool suite for enterprise developers
- Detailed control of network governance
- Third-party access and input to the network via APIs
- Identity management using existing enterprise sign-on systems
- Ability to transfer other blockchain apps into STRATO
- Ability to run on most major cloud services
- Advanced audit and search/reporting analytics capabilities
- Choice of voting mechanism (PBFT, PoW)
- Data modeling with existing enterprise models
BlockApps was the first company incubated out of ConsenSys in 2015 and has created several industry innovations including the launch of the STRATO — an easy-to-use, and powerful Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform on the market.
Since launching STRATO on Microsoft Azure in 2015, BlockApps has become the first blockchain company to partner with all major cloud platforms (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform) and is a founding member of the EEA.