BlockApps, the creator of blockchain-powered business network solutions, has announced the release of STRATO version 4.5. The new release comes with changes that improve network performance, along with significantly enhanced key management capabilities. The platform further comes with improved support for privacy, security and governance features, see an overview of the upgrades below:
- Automatically block transactions from unauthorized users
- Configurable key management solution for custom business needs
- Improved robustness of private chain membership enforcement
- Additional support for additions to private chain membership
In this release BlockApps also improved internal and external tools for monitoring and analyzing network transactions:
- Improved persistence and query tools for private chain metadata and related information
- Better performance for polling endpoints and node health calculation in the Central Monitoring Dashboard
- Added internal diagnostic tools and checkpointing support for network maintenance
What does this mean for STRATO users?
- Better network and private chain performance
- Enhanced network monitoring tools & performance for a real-time view of network activity
- Greater control over network access and the ability to automatically block transactions from unauthenticated users
STRATO can be deployed on any major cloud provider and can be configured for many types of business activities.