BlockApps, the world’s first blockchain (BaaS) platform, today has announced a new partnership with Ionixx Technologies Inc., a leading software development firm specializing in mobile, web and blockchain technologies, to develop and implement successful blockchain projects for startups and enterprises.
Launched in 2015, the BlockApps STRATO platform allows businesses of all verticals to build blockchain solutions, applications, and networks for their industry. Partners and clients are able to integrate with their existing enterprise systems and begin building scalable blockchain applications with ease.
Through this partnership, customers of Ionixx and BlockApps will benefit from:
- Faster deployment (on both cloud and hybrid infrastructures) and stronger integration capabilities for customer’s blockchain solutions
- New solutions and applications that leverage the flexible programming capabilities of Ethereum smart contracts
- Ease of scale, both horizontally and vertically
- Provision of a robust standard for role-based access control
- Granular permission control to contain network access to specific members within the consortium networks, and simple assignment of application-level entitlements
“Since its inception, Ionixx has assured to deliver agile tech services for brands and businesses across multiple industries and geographies. And, now, partnering with BlockApps STRATO will help us achieve transformational and innovative products and digital platforms, that will enable our clients to strategize and grow through the ongoing tech revolution – Blockchain 2.0.”
– Manju Mohan, CEO & Co-Founder, Ionixx Technologies Inc.
BlockApps + Ionixx
Based on the Ethereum protocol, BlockApps STRATO provides enterprise-grade enhancements including API integration capabilities, configurable consensus algorithms, and the capability to query and report on blockchain data using a traditional SQL database.
One of STRATO’s key advantages is that it can be deployed on any major cloud provider and can be configured for many types of business activities while providing control over data access and privacy.
Los Angeles headquartered Ionixx Technologies will be joining the BlockApps Partner Network, an ecosystem of technology and service providers combined with blockchain experts across industries throughout the globe. This Network enables rapid application development, integration, deployment, and enhancement for BlockApps’ STRATO customers and partners.
“We are proud to announce this foundational partnership with Ionixx. STRATO customers and Ionixx clients can now leverage end-to-end blockchain technology solutions provided by Ionixx and supported by the broader STRATO partner network which includes tech giants such as Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, and Google. Ionixxs’ expertise will help STRATO platform value for startups and Fortune 500’s alike.”
– Kieren James-Lubin, President & CEO, BlockApps