MEW (MyEtherWallet), the popular user interface and wallet client for the Ethereum blockchain, announced today it has added Ambrpay’s decentralized recurring payments tool to the MEW DApps page.
Ambrpay’s payment system supports ethereum (ETH)-based subscription payments/recurring transactions via smart contracts.
With Ambrpay in MEW, anyone can set up recurring ETH payments right from their wallet to facilitate a wide variety of transactions.
- Regular payments to separate savings for yourself or a loved one.
- Recurrent donations to a project or cause.
- Software subscription services that accept crypto payments.
“As the decentralized internet grows, many more sites and platforms are sure to begin accepting crypto for subscription and membership payments.”
– The MEW Team
Easy Operation Steps
- Add funds to the Ambrpay contract within MEW.
- Now, fill in the information for the recurring payment. Enter the address to which the payments will go, the amount for each payment, and the interval period in days.
- After the payment has been set up, users can view the subscription by clicking ‘My Subscriptions’ on the main Ambrpay DApp page.
Note, MEW charges a 1% automation fee for each payment.