Sologenic, an XRP Ledger (XRPL) based tokenization ecosystem that facilitates investing and trading between crypto and non-blockchain assets, today announced the launch of its Sologenic Decentralized Exchange (DEX). The new DEX enables users to trade cryptocurrencies, tokenized assets such as stocks, ETFs, and commodities.
The Sologenic DEX is an advanced decentralized trading platform that allows users to trade (peer-to-peer) any fraction of tokenized assets, SOLO, and XRP while having custody of their private keys which provides maximum security and trust.
Sologenic DEX Features:
- Dynamic & fully customizable widgets in the trading terminal
- Professional charting tools with candles as low as 1 minute and live order books
- Removes barriers to entry for a private, safe and secure trading experience that is not controlled by any centralized entity
- Fees as low as $0.000005
- Transaction finality of ~3 seconds
- Support for other wallets (Ledger, XUMM, and more…)
- Support for several languages such as English, Spanish, and more
- Light/Dark Themes
With the Sologenic DEX, users can safely manage their assets and trade on the DEX by connecting to their preferred wallets such as SOLO Wallet, Ledger Devices, D’cent, XUMM and more to be added.
The Sologenic Tokenization Platform is available to the public on a testnet to practice trading and tokenizing stocks from Nasdaq and NYSE. While the practice mode is currently available, the Sologenic Tokenization Platform is currently awaiting its licenses to be granted to go live.
“The development of Sologenic core component, tokenization platform, has been completed and currently, we’re waiting for the approval of the MiFID license by Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA) to go live.”
– The Sologenic Team
An upcoming update in April 2021 will introduce the DEX into the new SOLO Wallet for iOS and Android.