Ankr, the distributed cloud sharing platform, today announced the launch of its one-click deployment solution for hosting Matic testnet nodes on the Ankr cloud.
Node hosting as a service has become a major-use case on Ankr; with over 25 blockchain protocols now added to its node hosting application platform.
The Ankr one-click deployment app for Matic has the following advantages:
- With the Ankr one-click deployment application, it only takes 5 minutes to deploy your node. On any public cloud provider, the configuration and deployment can take up to 5 hours; much of which will involve manually set up.
- When applying the specifications recommended by Matic in the Ankr application; the price of hosting the Matic node will be up to 65% cheaper with Ankr vs. public cloud providers; such as DigitalOcean and Amazon AWS.
- There is no technical knowledge required to set up a Matic node on the Ankr cloud. This makes it much easier to realize the goal of decentralizing the Matic network.
- Pay the costs for node hosting not only with a credit card; but also with several cryptocurrencies, such as ANKR, USDT and also MATIC tokens in the future.
- Ankr blockchain support specialists provide support 24/7 in all timezones around the globe.
“We are thrilled to be working with our long-time partners Ankr on this use-case. Two of our highest priorities with our staking mechanism are providing seamless Validator onboarding and ensuring the highest possible level of decentralization; Ankr’s one-click deployment makes it possible for non-techies to participate in our staking event as a Validator and their distributed infrastructure will ensure the utmost decentralization of our PoS Validator network.”
– Sandeep Nailwal, Co-founder and COO of Matic Network
“We are excited to launch our node hosting solution with our friends of Matic Network, and are very proud of everything they achieved since we first met in Mumbai. We are happy to help the Matic community to easily host their nodes on Ankr; and further decentralize the network during this stage and in the future.”
– Ryan Fang, Co-founder and COO of Ankr
Ankr also announced today a strategic partnership with BiKi Mining Pool, the staking service provider of BiKi Exchange. Ankr will conduct in-depth collaboration with BiKi Mining Pool to integrate high-profile blockchain nodes and provide the infrastructure and resources to further expand and jointly develop the Biki Staking ecosystem.