Earlier this month, Dutch crypto exchange Bitvavo announced a partnership with Cryptohopper, which enables Bitvavo users to apply personal trading strategies using an automated trading bot.
Cryptohopper offers an expert suite of tools, that is now compatible with Bitvavo. Exchange users can automatically buy and sell bitcoin, ether, litecoin, and other cryptocurrencies and use features like trailing stop-loss, copy trading and automated strategy execution.
The Cryptohopper automated trading bot features:
- 24/7 Trading – Automated trading allows trading 24/7, 365 days a year. Humans just can’t trade this much.
- Power & Precision – Cryptohopper trades all available coins simultaneously, keeping track of their exact prices and selling as soon as they hit the target profit. It’s not possible for a human to apply real-time technical analysis to more than one open position, but a bot does that with ease.
- Data-Driven – Panic selling, greedy buying, these are just some of the ways that emotions may affect trading for the worse. Cryptohopper uses pure analysis to drive its trading decisions.
- Social Trading – Telegram trading is a new phenomenon that allowed experienced analysts to share insight on rising coins with other traders known as signals. Cryptohopper allows users to subscribe directly to these signalers, and respond automatically with a buy or sell order when it comes in.
- App – Connect a Bitvavo account and check up on investments on-the-go. Check statistics and tweak the strategy, if necessary.
“It’s really awesome to announce this partnership. Not only is this our first official Dutch partner, but we’ve become great fans of Bitvavo. They have an excellent API, which is vital for us, and the platform works really fast. This is not only great news for our Dutch users, but for users new to Bitvavo as well.”
– Ruud Feltkamp, CEO & Co-Founder of Cryptohopper
In recent months Bitvavo has become the largest digital currency exchange in the Netherlands, thanks to its excellent reputation, ease of use and low fees. Offering users the possibility to apply their personal trading strategies with an automated trading bot strengthens Bitvavo’s exchange offering.
“We are proud to announce this Dutch partnership which was highly requested by our users. Cryptohopper enables our users to apply their personal trading strategies but have an automated trading bot implement it allowing users to take advantage of trading opportunities with unrivaled ease 24/7.”
– Mark Nuvelstijn, Chief Strategy Officer, Bitvavo