KyberSwap, a non-custodial stand-alone crypto exchange application with support for over 70 tokens from KyberNetwork, announced today a new beta version of its limit order feature. ‘Limit Order 2.0’ presents some exciting updates for users to improve their trading experience.
“Over the last few months, we conducted a user feedback survey and interviewed many traders to understand their pain points and the features required to improve the overall usability and experience of limit orders. As opposed to users who wish to swap tokens immediately, we realized that regular traders using limit orders prefer a UI that is more familiar to them, e.g. live charts to analyze price trends, Buy/Sell token tabs, tokens to be priced in ETH, BTC, DAI, and stablecoins.”
– KyberSwap Team
- Trade at your desired rate – No deposits needed. Just connect the wallet to trade.
- New Markets – Addition of different markets for tokens such as ETH, WBTC, DAI, TUSD, USDC.
- Zero Fees (GAS-FREE trades) – Zero fees if you hold more than 2,000 KNC, 0.1% fee otherwise.
- Brand New Design – New and simple interface with live charts. Easier to create new orders.
- Dark Theme – Night mode and Light mode for a better experience.
- Buy & Sell Tabs – Previously, the limit order function only had one section, and some users were confused when buying or selling tokens. Having the ability to toggle between Buy and Sell tabs allows for easy reference.
To celebrate the launch of Limit Order 2.0, the Kyber team is organizing a trading competition with a total of $3,700 in prizes, with the winner receiving $1,000.
- Create limit orders
- With every limit order that gets successfully executed, users will receive points.
- If having less than 2000 KNC, users will get 1 point for 1 ETH equivalent.
- If having least 2000 KNC, you will get 1.2 points (20% extra) for every 1 ETH equivalent.
- Points can be up to 4 decimal places and the reward will be based on points.
- Valid from October 24th 00:00 to November 6th, 2019 00:00 (GMT+8).