Today, iFinex, the company operating crypto exchange Bitfinex and sister-brand Ethfinex announced the launch of Tokinex, its new token sale platform.
Tokinex allows users to discover, as well as participate in, curated, pre-vetted token sales from projects in the crypto space, directly from their Finex accounts. The new platform has been built with “user experience in mind and has undergone significant testing, ensuring that the contribution process is easy and reliable.”
- Access to pre-vetted token projects on transparent and equitable terms
- Ability to contribute the assets they already hold directly from their own exchange wallets and to receive the tokens back into that same wallet, ready for frictionless secondary market trading
- Complete confidence that their identity data is secure; Tokinex uses the Blockpass KYC service and does not store personal data after the token sale ends
- Assurance that all projects go through several layers of technical and commercial due diligence from one of the industry’s most successful exchange teams
- Comprehensive research reports provided by independent third parties
- To get started, users simply need to log-in/sign up to Tokinex and kick start the verification process using the BlockPass app
- U.S. persons and persons from other restricted jurisdictions are not permitted to participate in Tokinex.
The announcement comes on the back of iFinex recently getting contributions of $1 billion for LEO, a utility token representing the iFinex ecosystem, which is now trading on Bitfinex against BTC, USD, USDt, EOS, and ETH. Those interested can read the whitepaper for the IEO of LEO tokens.
Last month, the New York State AG charged iFinex for covering up financial losses. However, a few days ago, iFinex was granted a motion to modify the injunction obtained by the New York Attorney General against its business because the original injunction was vague, overbroad, and not time-limited. The court’s order allowed Bitfinex and Tether to continue their normal business activities
iFinex Inc. started operations in 2012, initially operating under the Bitfinex brand, making it one of the longest-standing exchanges in the blockchain industry. Since then, iFinex, through its trading platforms, has become one of the most widely recognized companies in the cryptocurrency sector.