Newly launched bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange myCryptoWallet (MCW) for Australia and New Zealand users, announced the first new upgrades to its application since launching last month.
First, the exchange announced a new banking partner for fiat bank transfers. Users will be able to see details in their accounts. Bank transfers are currently taking around four business days to clear for first-time deposits and then 24 hours for additional deposit transfers.
New system upgrades to launch include:
- POLi Payments: Currently being integrated into the platform and should be live in a week, its an instant payment system made by Government-owned Australia Post.
- International status: MCW will be adding fiat connected banks, USD, NZD, GBP CAD, and EUR. Along with newly added fiat connected banks, MCW also will be opening its doors to serve a long list of international countries.
- Marketplace: The MCW peer to peer marketplace is currently under development, with plans to release this at the start of 2018.
- Crypto to crypto swapping service: MCW plans to have the beta up for this service by the end of the year.
- Mobile app for Google Play and Apple Store: Will release a mobile app by the end of the year.
MCW is introducing a promotion with a chance for the winner to claim $500 AUD worth of BTC, LTC, ETH or XRP. The promotion asks users to guess what the price bitcoin (BTC) will be at 12:00 PM (AEDT) on December 31st. The correct, or closest answer will win the prize mentioned above.
(Must enter two decimal numbers in guess, Example: Bitcoin Price $10,250.60 AUD)
Willing participants are asked to go to the company Facebook page to join in.