Netherlands bitcoin exchange BL3P, from company Bitonic B.V., informed users today regarding some new updates. The leading changes specified will have user deposit addresses now expire after 14 days. BL3P customers can also now receive an email confirmation for individual orders as soon as they have been closed.
The update further includes the following changes:
- CSV-export improved (now executed in a background process).
- Added order status filter at order history.
- Account locking: if a user notices suspicious activity on their account, they can now lock the account from an email.
- Added order type in WebSocket and live trades (bid or ask) Order type toegevoegd in WebSocket en live trades (buy or sell).
- Improved performance of the front page.
- Several bugfixes and security improvements.
The Bl3P team says that although the update was rigorously tested, it is possible some bugs may exist, and as always they would appreciate it to let them know. This is the first feature update for the exchange since March.