Swiss-headquartered AlgoTrader, creators of software that enables trading firms to automate strategies has informed that in release 4.0, the software will integrate Coinigy, the all-in-one cryptocurrency trading, and market intelligence platform.
The AlgoTrader and Coinigy alliance, which allows for automated crypto trading will be made available to all AlgoTrader users when version 4.0 is released in the next few months.
Coinigy offers connectivity to over 45 of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, allowing users to trade hundreds of different cryptocurrencies.
Benefits of the new Coinigy integration include:
- Connectivity to 45+ cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bitfinex, Kraken, BTC-e, Bitstamp, OKCoin and more
- Support for hundreds of cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, litecoin, dash and more
- Processing of live market data from any of the supported cryptocurrency exchanges
- Trading of cryptocurrencies based on automated trading rules such as technical indicators or statistical arbitrage
- Automated download of Coinigy accounts, exchanges and currency pairs into AlgoTrader
- Simultaneous trade of currency pairs on multiple exchanges
- Cryptocurrency market making
- Trading of cryptocurrencies against fiat currencies through forex brokers such as FXCM, LMAX, and Currenex