It was announced today from cryptocurrency exchange EXMO they have surpassed the 400,000 registered user mark. Further, over the last quarter, the company reports the website was visited by more than 4 million unique users from over 200 countries around the world.
EXMO provided the following overview of results achieved during the last quarter:
- 250,000 transactions made on the platform per day, for the last year the turnover of funds has increased three-fold.
- The number of available languages increased to 10; available languages on the platform: English, Russian, Ukrainian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Italian, French.
- Introducing more pairs including DASH/BTC, ETH/BTC, DASH/USD, ETH/USD, ETH/RUB.
- Ability to buy bitcoins for hryvnia using trades in currency pair BTC/UAH recently became available.
- Enabled bank wires for RUB & USD currencies.
The exchange announced it won’t be slowing down and will soon be adding new currency pairs, and reaffirmed its commitment to a redesign of its trading platform.