The new platform recently launched by Code Crow has been referred to as “Twitch for developers”. In reality, it is so much more. Besides helping developers use their time more efficiently, their soon to launch NFT will broaden the usefulness of their platform.
Some of the features of their new platform include:
- Live-Streaming And Chat: Unlimited public and private channels for live-streaming, audio, webcam, and chatting with other developers.
- Conference Calling: Control every aspect of a conference call. Muting, blocking, removing users, and requesting to speak and live-stream.
- Chat With Friends: Users can chat and grow their social circle with devs from all stacks of life and from different git providers.
- Video Recording: (Coming Soon) Record live-stream sessions and share them with the community.
Code Crow reports that their Discord server has all of the NFT information regarding the mint date and whitelist opportunities. They are preparing for the launch of their CryptoCoders NFT, 4444 Gen-0 CryptoCoders, minting in March. This will enable holders to earn Recursion (RCR) tokens for live streaming, increased by NFT rarity.
Holders of the CryptoCoders NFT will enjoy several benefits:
- Early access to new features and partnership benefits including “tuition assistance”. (restrictions apply).
- Discounts on compute time for the collaborative cloud IDE.
- Early access to the mobile app.
- Special borders around your avatar to flex your tier.
- HUGE Partnership benefits with Scrimba, MongoDB, and AWS (more coming soon).
During a recent press event, a Code Crow spokesperson explained, “After the CryptoCoders NFT mint, Code Crow has major updates in the pipeline that will allow live streaming to an unlimited audience allowing for large-scale meetings and events, recording, and sharing videos, video library similar to LinkedIn Learning, video responses similar to TikTok, and sharable user profiles. The Discord also has channels to post projects and get help on building resumes to land your dream job. The community is very helpful and we encourage the beginner to veteran programmers to join and get help on their assignments and projects. We want to create a platform that will allow our users to make money by doing what they do daily; coding and collaborating with the community.”
RCR tokens will be backed by a Solana liquidity pool, will be tradable on a DEX, and can be used to:
- Stake the tokens to earn rewards.
- Purchase computer time for the upcoming collaborative cloud IDE.
- Purchase merchandise from the upcoming market.
- Show love for fellow devs by tipping them on a live stream.
Partner benefits include 40% off discount codes to Scrimba plans for Code Crow users. They are also backed by AWS Activate and MongoDB Startup programs to jumpstart the platform and much more coming soon.
For complete information, visit: https://codecrow.io/