Bitcoin and crypto exchange company Bitfinex, announced today it will be removing 87 token trading pairs due to low levels of liquidity. The removal of these trading pairs will serve to consolidate and improve liquidity on Bitfinex; resulting in a more streamlined and optimized trading experience for users.
The trading pairs listed below will cease trading from March 26th, 2020 10:00 AM UTC:
- Bitcoin and Ethereum Removals: Dether (DTH/BTC), (DTH/ETH); DATA (DTA/BTC), (DTA/ETH); Bancor (BNT/BTC), (BNT/ETH); SingularityNET (AGI/BTC), (AGI/ETH); Request (REQ/BTC), (REQ/ETH); WePower (WPR/BTC), (WPR/ETH); UTRUST (UTK/BTC), (UTK/ETH); SingularDTV (SNG/BTC), (SNG/ETH); Ripio Credit Network (RCN/BTC), (RCN/ETH); Polymath (POY/BTC), (POY/ETH); Raiden Network (RDN/BTC), (RDN/ETH); Storj (STJ/BTC), (STJ/ETH); QASH (QSH/BTC), (QSH/ETH); Zillinqa (ZIL/BTC), (ZIL/ETH); SpankChain (SPK/BTC), (SPK/ETH); WAX (WAX/BTC), (WAX/ETH); 0chain (ZCN/BTC), (ZCN/ETH); Aventus (AVT/BTC), (AVT/BTC).
- Ethereum-only Removals: Dragonchain (DRN/ETH), Monolith (TKN/ETH), Essentia (ESS/ETH), Hydro Protocol (HOT/ETH), Content Neutrality Network (CNN/ETH), MobileGO (MGO/ETH), Melon (MLN/ETH), Rate3 (RTE/ETH), YOYOW (YYW/ETH), POA Network (POA/ETH), Waltonchain (WTC/ETH), ABYSS (ABS/ETH), Medicalchain (MTN/ETH), CommerceBlock (CBT/ETH), Sentient Coin (SEN/ETH), iExec (RLC/ETH), Ether Kingdoms Token (IMP/ETH), ORS Group (ORS/ETH), Enjin Coin (ENJ/ETH), Internet Node Token (INT/ETH), AirSwap (AST/ETH), Edge (DADI/ETH), Xriba (XRA/ETH), VeChain (VET/ETH), Loopring (LRC/ETH), Aion (AIO/ETH), BLOCKv (VEE/ETH), , Kyber Network (KNC/ETH), Swarm (SWM/ETH), Gnosis (GNO/ETH), Decentraland (MANA/ETH), Qtum (QTM/ETH), Upfiring (UFR/ETH).
- Bitcoin-only Removals: Cortex (CTX/BTC), Fusion (FSN/BTC), Mithril (MITH/BTC), Aelf (ELF/BTC), Seer (SEE/BTC), Project Pai (PAI/BTC), Cindicator (CND/BTC), Recovery Right Token (RRT/BTC), Auctus (AUC/BTC), FunFair (FUN/BTC).
- Tether Removals: Gatechain Token (GTX/USDt), ZB Token (ZB/USDt), Dragon Token (DT/USDt)
- Euro Removal: Verge (XVG/EUR)
- Pound Sterling Removal: Verge (XVG/GBP)
- Verge Removal: Wollo (WLO/XLM)
Users are asked to cancel any open orders with the above trading pairs before the removal date (Thursday, March 26th, 2020). Any and all remaining open orders will be canceled by the system.