BitOasis, the Dubai-based bitcoin and crypto exchange, has announced the launch of its mobile app for Android users. The app allows users to deposit AED through credit cards and initiate withdrawal orders.
“We would like to thank all our users for sharing valuable feedback on the Beta version during the three-week testing period. The BitOasis Android App enables you to buy/sell digital assets instantly as well as track your portfolio wherever you are. The iOS version of the BitOasis App is currently under development. Our team is diligently working on finalizing the iOS app for release soon.”
– The BitOasis team
BitOasis Android App Features
- Dark mode – Users can now browse the app, manage their portfolio as well as buy/sell digital assets in their preferred color profile. The Dark mode is enabled by default, however, it can toggle between light mode and dark mode under General Settings
- Core buy/sell orders – Instantly execute buy and sell orders on the app for crypto-assets such as bitcoin, ether, and 10 more.
- Manage portfolio – Users can access dashboards, charts, and customized price alerts to track digital asset prices and optimize their portfolio on the go.
- Deposit AED through credit/debit cards – AED deposits through a personal debit/credit card are available. Initiate AED withdrawals, deposit funds, and manage cards, all through the app.
- AED withdrawals to personal bank account – Easily initiate AED withdrawals to your personal bank account according to your weekly limits.