NKN, a P2P network connectivity protocol and ecosystem powered by a novel public blockchain, announced today the launch of dataRide, a decentralized PaaS (Platform as a Service) for fast, reliable, secure and low cost messaging, streaming and file transfer service for person to person, machine-human as well as machine-machine communication.
dataRide completes NKN’s suite of decentralized communication products and solutions. Most of the dataRide use cases are available to deploy today. In addition, several of them are already carrying commercial traffic from NKN’s business partners. Developers or enterprise customers can check out the dedicated dataRide website for detailed information, use cases, code snippets and even an interactive test tool to experience and build.
Real-World Use Cases Include
- Chat and IM
- IoT communication
- Direct file transfer
- Live chat support
- Remote control of servers
- Direct security camera control
- Simple & Lightweight SDK – just a few lines of code, supporting popular languages.
- Free to Try – Low Cost to Deploy – Freemium business model.
- Free & Open Source – no proprietary platform lock-ins, no hidden backdoors.