Australian bitcoin and crypto exchange company CoinJar, today released a major update to the CoinJar app for Android. The upgrade provides users a better experience with consolidated navigation, transaction capability, and fuller more detailed account information.
- Users can now buy, sell and send cryptocurrencies using the CoinJar Android app.
- Generate wallet addresses and QR codes for all of the supported digital currencies within the app, which allows users to receive funds quickly and securely from any sender.
- Push notification price alerts.
- Ability to now deposit.
- Built-in help and support portal.
- CoinJar Swipe is now integrated within the app, with a dedicated tab to view transactions in a monthly breakdown. The Swipe card allows users to cash out holdings, and spend anywhere that accepts EFTPOS or withdraw from an ATM.
“Back in 2015, we released the original CoinJar app at the start of the cryptocurrency revolution and to this day we remain one of the only Australian digital currency exchanges to provide native apps for both iOS and Android. In the five years that have followed, the CoinJar platform has grown and evolved alongside the cryptocurrency industry. To help accommodate the many new features and cryptocurrencies we’ve taken this opportunity to rebuild our app from the ground up — a new, intuitive interface to better suit the way you can manage your digital currency profile today.”
– The CoinJar Team