GENERAL BYTES, a leading bitcoin, blockchain, and cryptocurrency ATM manufacturer, has announced the BATMFour. This is the latest addition to the company’s popular range of BATM cryptocurrency ATMs.
The new model features, a large, vertically mounted 23” touch screen, neon bezel, customizable acceptor capacity, and support for over 50 cryptocurrencies in an all-new form factor.
BATMFour comes in a new, modern form factor and designed to be customizable so ATM operators don’t have pay for features they have no intention of using. In addition, the BATMFour comes with new features and configuration options. Features include:
- Available in one-way/unidirectional ATM (cash to crypto) or two-way/bidirectional (buy & sell crypto) configurations.
- Choice of cash-dispenser and/or cash-recycler.
- Large 23” touch screen with a tempered glass finish.
- Signature neon bezel triggers curiosity with bypassers.
- A modern and sleek design that suits any corporate office or bank branch.
- Banknote dispensing capacity between 0 or 2000 notes. (depends on configuration)
- Bill acceptor capacity 600 or 1200 banknotes depending on the selected configuration.
Operators configure their ATM by connecting to the GENERAL BYTES server software called CAS. Furthermore, BATMFour’s new, modern design will make it easier to find ATM host locations.
“The brand new BATMFour incorporates feedback from our customers and their requirements. The beautiful and sleek design saves space and is an attractive focal point for any location. It is designed to be self-standing and can be mounted to the floor for extra security. The BATMFour is the ideal choice for your Bitcoin, cryptocurrency or blockchain-token project. The platform contains our most innovative features.”
– The GENERAL BYTES Team