nOS, a decentralized platform for accessing crypto apps, has just released a new client upgrade which features: master key management, enhanced ledger support for multiple account management, dark theme, and various other enhancements and fixes.
Master key management enables the use of one mnemonic which allows users to create and manage many wallets for any supported blockchain on nOS.
The nOS team informed they are already working on the next version of nOS client, which will offer:
- Full integration with nOS Network and ARK Public Network.
- Native staking & voting manager for nOS Network.
- Introduction of a full feature-toolkit for web apps.
- Tools for apps to interact with the nOS Client without needing to use the built-in browser.
- The ability of any app to easily integrate one-click NOS payments, log-in, and voting.
- Full migration to Typescript to bring new features faster and with more efficiency.
Additionally, the nOS Whitepaper has been updated with details on the following:
- Minimum 10,000 NOS required for staking.
- New summary and coin utility details.
- Delegates can now optionally serve as database curators.
- Users will only need to vote for a delegate, instead of a delegate and a curator.
- Updated economics (block rewards, staking bonuses) to reflect the above changes.
- Faster block reward halving schedule (every 3 years instead of 4).