nOS, a blockchain powered virtual operating machine, announced today that it has partnered with Integro, a tokenized learning management, and rewards platform. Integro has created a tokenized e-learning platform called the Learning Management and Reward System (LMRS).
Integro’s LMRS, is an application on which anyone can create public and private courses, and earn token rewards for sharing and completing such courses. LMRS is built on top of iDAL, Integro’s Decentralized Application Layer — a protocol for deploying dApps.
Partners of Integro include RSK (Smart Contracts on the Bitcoin network), North South University, and Mariott.
- nOS will use Integro to publish educational material for building and using nOS.
- Integro will integrate nOS ID as a sign-in and registration method for the Integro LMRS application.
- nOS and Integro will promote and reward the use of the Integro LMRS platform on nOS Client (e.g. through promotional campaigns and discounted rates on Integro products used on nOS Client).
- Integro will deploy to nOS and integrate nOS APIs exclusively, outside of Integro’s own solutions.
- Integro is nOS’s exclusive e-learning application partner.
- Integro will explore the integration of NOS as a supported payment token within the Integro ecosystem.
- nOS and Integro will explore the integration of the nOS filesystem and blockchain natively within Integro iDAL and LMRS.
The nOS team consists of experienced developers and researchers with a history in blockchain and smart contract development. With roots in the City of Zion, many members of the team have developed on (and for) the NEO blockchain.