PureStake, a leader in secure and reliable blockchain infrastructure, announced today the launch of GoalSeeker, a new Algorand block explorer. GoalSeeker makes it easy to view critical network statistics, browse recently created blocks, search for transactions and accounts in previous blocks, and review activity related to Algorand Standard Assets (ASAs).
GoalSeeker can be used to:
- Monitor Algorand transactions on both the mainnet and testnet ledgers
- View and search for blocks, transactions, accounts, and assets
- Access a feed of the most recently created blocks and assets
- Drill down into all assets and transactions associated with accounts
- View vital network statistics at a glance, including total supply, online stake, the exchange rate to USD, and the current block reward level
The Purestake team remains committed to fueling the adoption of Algorand and other permissionless blockchains by providing high-quality infrastructure and services to Proof of Stake networks.
“We hope GoalSeeker will serve as a reliable resource for the Algorand community to find the latest network activity data. We have long been dedicated to creating products that add value to the communities in which we participate. In 2020, we plan to continue our focus on building tools that spur development on Algorand and Proof of Stake networks as a whole.”
– Derek Yoo, CEO of PureStake
The GoalSeeker release caps a year of rapid technology deployments for PureStake, including an Algorand API service for developers, Algorand node infrastructure services for early network participants, and validator services for Polkadot’s BetaNet, Kusama. Each was designed to consistently deliver secure and reliable network access to ecosystem participants.