Bitrefill, the crypto-based gift card marketplace platform, announced that its expansion has now reached South Korea. Available now, Bitrefill has added 24 new gift cards for South Korean users.
All of the gift card products can be purchased with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, and Dogecoin. The digital voucher codes are delivered instantly.
The additions for South Korea users include:
- Happy Money, Culture Land to shop at most Korean online stores.
- Buy groceries, clothing, toys, electronics, and other goods at Lotte mart hypermarket or the everyday supplies from CU convenience store.
- Explore all kinds of digital content at One Store
- Shop health & beauty products at Olive Young drugstore, at Amore Pacific Mall at Aritaum Cosmetics and
- Improve well-being with Korean Red Ginseng
- Eat steak at Outback Steakhouse
- Order a pizza from Domino’s
- Get quality coffee at Starbucks or The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
- Enjoy fast-food at Lotteria Chicken Burgers at Mom’s Touch or have an American dinner at TGI FRIDAYS.
- Don’t forget the donuts at Dunkin’ or the most explosive Korean desserts at Korea Dessert Cafe
- Watch movies at CGV
Note, when using Lighting, users receive a 2% discount.
In June, Bitrefill announced the close of a $2 million seed round with a number of distinguished investors from the cryptocurrency community. The funding supported the company as it continues to build upon its suite of products and services for Bitcoin’s Lightning Network, as well as expand into new international markets to enable more people to convert their coins into goods and services.