Ambersata, a cryptocurrency and blockchain asset market data API provider for businesses and developers, has announced 4 new releases, which are being rolled out as soon as possible, see below the new updates:
1. Write to Ethereum – The platform is now write capable, enabling APIs to be a drop-in replacement for current solutions. The full operation of the EVM is as easy as a REST call.
2. RPC (Remote Procedure Call) Compliance Support – Made for developers or anyone running their own node to get access to data. RPC support will soon be available for the API.
- Simple Implementation – Compatible with existing Ethereum client libraries. As easy as configuring a new Ethereum endpoint. Replace full/archival nodes in just minutes gaining availability, scaleability and reducing operational complexity.
- Requests Served Faster & More Reliably – Served right from high-performance API.
- Price and Validation Data Returned in Standard Requests – Allows for new response attributes without breaking the Ethereum RPC spec for existing ones (e.g., returning price during eth_getBalance lookups).
3. Integration SDK – The Amberdata SDK allows for seamless integration with a Node.js or browser, and provides access to real-time blockchain and market data events with the simple Websocket wrapper, and allows for a drop-in replacement for web3js and etherjs.
4. Data Breadth Update – The addition of 6 new on-chain sources: Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dash (DASH), Zcash (ZEC), Stellar (XLM) and Ripple (XRP).
“We’re always adding new features, tweaking functionality, and looking for ways to make Amberdata better than ever for you.”
– The Amberdata Team