The team of blockchain powered betting app Wagerr, announced today that in preparation for the main network release of the new Wagerr 3.0 betting app (the Wagerr Electron Wallet), the developers will release a test network version by Wednesday, May 29th. All are encouraged to test drive the next version of Wagerr and provide feedback.
Check out some of the key updates below:
Wagerr developed a new lottery feature that runs and executes entirely on the blockchain. It’s provably fair which means it works according to publicly established rules. The code and results are transparent for anyone to audit. Users can buy a ticker for 100 tWGR and score a chance to win 80% of the pot. The pot grows with every ticket bought.
Two Features of Wagerr Lotto
- 18% burn – The blockchain burns 18% of the tickets, which places continuous downward pressure on the total supply.
- 2% to Masternodes – Masternodes earn 2% of the pot, the lottery adds more ways to gain for operating a Masternode.
The new Wagerr has implemented upgrades and improvements including:
- Hundreds of simultaneous events.
- Faster loading app.
- More user-friendly display.
- You can now quickly choose from loads of games and easily understand your potential winnings.
- Faster odds updating will keep Wagerr competitive with prevailing markets.
- 70% less data stored on the blockchain, faster sync, smaller footprint.
The upgrades produced lay the technical foundation for head-to-head betting and feature-complete Oracles. The Wagerr team said that a lot of improvements won’t be noticeable to the casual user, but the “the new under-the-hood changes made now will make a big difference to Wagerr in the future.”