Ambo, a cryptocurrency wallet and investment app, which was acquired by MyCrypto earlier this year, in order to push into mobile, announced this week its official launch on iOS. Ambo reports having completed a full security audit prior to launch, ensuring the app has met the highest standards of safety.
Following this launch, Ambo now plans to release the Android, and web versions, and potentially an app for MacOS.
With Ambo, users can:
- Deposit native currency straight from their preferred bank or debit card
- Deposit Ethereum and ERC-20 tokens from another wallet
- Buy and sell over 170 different tokens
- Fulfill a payment request from a friend
- View market predictions
- Keep up with breaking news in the ecosystem
MyCrypto, the open-source blockchain interface acquired Ambo in January to leverage its technology and talent to build a suite of cross-platform mobile tools for mainstream digital asset investors.