Centbee, a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet that launched earlier this year announced today that the app is now in beta. For users, this means they will be able to send and receive real Bitcoin Cash (BCH) instead of the alpha version’s test coins.
Now, when downloading the latest version of the app or when current users update, test coins will disappear and the new Bitcoin Cash (BCH) balance will be set to zero.
New Beta Features
- Interface faster and more responsive
- New icons
- Users don’t need to wait for a contact to ‘accept’ the Bitcoin cash sent to them
- Users can spend the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in their wallet immediately – no waiting
- New fiat currencies have been added
- Now easier to back up a wallet
- Enhanced security features
The Centbee wallet is available on both Google Play and App Store.