LEXIT, a distributed IP and M&A marketplace powered by blockchain today announced the launch of LexICO, a crowdsale solution for projects of all sizes. LexICO aims to offer founders a full solution to run their crowdsale, allowing them to focus on marketing their project while using a token sale platform that is secure, runs smoothly, and looks great.
LexICO is an all-around solution to run ICO campaigns. The platform has the capacity to handle any kind of crowdsale since it can be customized to certain token purchase limits, the number of tiers, special discounts, and KYC requirements. In addition, projects can use it to manage airdrop and bounty campaigns, export mailing lists, and monitor the campaign’s performance.
Some benefits of LexICO include:
- ICO campaigns can be launched within weeks instead of months.
- Founders have more time to develop their main project, rather than focus their efforts on building a platform they will use only once.
- Dev teams don’t have to learn workflows that apply only to crowdsale solutions.
- There is little or no need to hire or train developers in order to launch the ICO.
- The same interface can be used to manage marketing activities such as bounty and airdrop campaigns.
- ICO campaigns have full control over their funds, since there is no success fee.
Features of the LexICO crowdsale platform:
- Users can find the best fit for their project’s needs and current resources by choosing one of three ICO solution packages.
- Flexible features that users can choose to highlight or hide.
- No need to pay a success fee on the funds raised.
LexICO was created by the development team behind LEXIT, an M&A platform powered by blockchain. With the introduction of LexICO as a standalone solution for ICO projects, LEXIT aims to help new businesses to launch a crowdsale campaign faster and at a fair price.
“By selling our own ICO platform we are generating value not only for us, but also for our LEXIT backers, LexICO customers, and the crypto world. This is the kind of positive ripple effect we also want to create with LEXIT by making M&A deals more efficient. The LexICO crowdsale solution was recently implemented by its first client, which allowed LEXIT to generate its first revenue. This is a major milestone, rarely reached by blockchain projects during their ICO stage.
See more details in the LexICO brochure.