SWIPECrypto (SWIPE), which is building a blockchain-based data monetization platform, complete with a privacy and data sharing protocol and governance layers has already secured partnerships with Fysical, Media Protocol, Origin Protocol, Essentia, Bluzelle, Digix and has many more partnerships in the pipeline for 2018. Based in Singapore, SWIPE’s mission is to empower user data privacy and build a data ecosystem where key stakeholders are adequately compensated for their efforts.
The SWIPE Network empowers app developers with a suite of marketing tools (via SDK – software development kit) to monetize anonymized data transparently and fairly using blockchain technology.
Read more about the partnerships below:
- Fysical will be SWIPE’s location data monetization partner helping SWIPE collect, aggregate, and sell location data tracking of users that are part of the SWIPE network. This will bring synergy to different datasets, namely location, transaction, and behavioral data in order to bring powerful insights and analytics for data buyers.
- The partnership with Media Protocol will allow SWIPE to leverage Media Protocol’s technology which is an embedded URL loaded with value for content creators which incentivizes publishers and consumers for their efforts and attention, as well as takes advantage of each partner’s different geographical influence: Media Protocol for Europe and America and SWIPE for South-East Asia.
- The partnership with Essentia will allow their users to monetize their behavior data if they choose to do so, providing an additional stream of income made possible with data ownership. Users within the SWIPE network will also be able to take advantage of Essentia’s platform to obtain more use cases for data ownership.
SWIPE has a strong founding team consisting of industry and thought leaders with prior expertise in AdTech, Analytics & AI, blockchain R&D, marketing, and business operations. Rebecca Tan, the former Managing Director for the Nielsen Company in Singapore, also joined the team in August 2018. For 18 years, she consistently exceeded financial expectations at Nielsen and was pivotal in securing projects and contracts with telecommunications and corporate clients, cementing Nielsen’s outreach and domination in the market. SWIPE has also built a strong portfolio of global partnerships, ranging from marketing and research firms such as Performars, Acorn, and GMO Research.
SWIPE is backed by a strong advisory board consisting of Jehan Chu and John Fiorelli of Kinetic Capital, Thomas Graham of TLDR Capital, Joshua Ho of QCP Capital, Yaron Velner, Co-Founder and CTO of Kyber Network, Ivo Giorgiev, Co-Founder and CEO of AdEx, and many more.
SWIPE has an exciting roadmap ahead for the second half of 2018 with new commercial partnerships and developments for the platform.
To learn more about SWIPE, visit:
- Website: https://swipecrypto.com
- Whitepaper: English Whitepaper
- Telegram: https://t.me/swipecrypto
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/swipecrypto
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/swipecrypto
- Medium: https://medium.com/swipecrypto
- Github: https://github.com/swipecrypto