Cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin today announced it has successfully listed the EGT token of the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, Egretia. As of today, EGT/BTC and EGT/ETH have been enabled.
Deposit, withdrawals, buying, and selling is now available using KuCoin’s app on any iOS or Android device or from KuCoin.com.
About Egretia EGT
Egretia is known as an innovation platform for the game business with an aim to merge HTML5 and blockchain technologies. The platform creators consider that such symbiosis will abolish all the problems of today’s game industry including:
– An inadequacy of decentralized platforms to store and trade virtual assets of gamers.
– There is no global, standardized, and failure-free payment method for content providers and consumers.
– There are no functional mechanisms which would enable game and app professionals to guard their copyright property.
– The weak motivation of teams to develop incredible games and apps.
– Deficit of working solutions to monetize a source of traffic from a game appropriately.
In-game goods are a vital part of modern video games, most often, considerably expensive. The matter is that there is no a reliable way to sell or exchange such items when they are not required any longer. Egretia creators hope that traceability, safety, and decentralization of the blockchain will assist to get cleared of such a bitter problem and ensure a proper respect for authors’ rights for game developers. And the HTML5 language, in its turn, will present the game infrastructure with multiple practical solutions.
How Egretia Functions?
Egretia aspires to contribute every its user with a unique digitally-encrypted passport to guarantee the safety and authenticity of all participants of their ecosystem. Also, users will have entree to a highly-secured e-wallet, which will be as a standardized payment solution for all HTML5-based blockchain apps and games. Transparency of the blockchain technology linked with a unique passport for every Egretia user will foster a trusted and reliable platform for internal transactions, deals, and exchange of virtual game assets.
Egreten is a cryptocurrency of the Egretia Ecosystem. It can be used as:
– A regular payment unit within products and services developed with the help of Egretia tools and SDKs;
– A token for purchasing in-game items, paying for content powered by Egretia;
– Users’ reward for participating in games constructed on the top of Egretia;
– A method of payment for advertising on Egretia ad platform;
– Distributors’ reward for distributing content created via Egretia;
– An official token for Egreten digital wallet.