It was announced today from cryptocurrency wallet app Exodus, that in its 1.50.0 version they have added support for Zcash (ZEC). This update marks the 50th time that the Exodus developer team has consistently delivered fresh releases, always with timely updates to keep the desktop application stable and user-friendly.
Furthermore, this update includes the ability to export private keys after registering your crypto assets. This will affect private key exports of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, DASH, Decred, Digibyte, and Litecoin.
For some short details on the update, check out the release notes below:
– Users can now hover over the donut in the Portfolio to expand and visualize individual assets.
– Assets with a 0 balance are now properly sorted in the Portfolio view.
– Users can now send and receive Zcash. To add Zcash, visit the Settings section then click Assets to turn it on.
– Has made “Q” addressed the default address type displayed for everyday BCH wallet functions.
– Zcash has been added to the exchange. Users can now exchange any Exodus asset for Zcash.
– Using the advanced Developer Menu, all types of Digibyte private keys are now supported for importing.
– Using the advanced Developer Menu, you can now export your EOS private key for future use on the upcoming for EOS mainnet.