Crypto exchange company Huobi has recently announced a new initiative and program called The Huobi Global Elites program. It has been created to expand the global business of Huobi and establish regional networks led by local experts. In this program, Huobi is calling upon and will be enlisting blockchain professionals from targeted regions.
“The Global Elites” who are successful in the building a large market have the opportunity to take part in creating an independent exchange for that region (for example Huobi’s Korean exchange). During the 1st phase, 20-30 Huobi Global Elites will be enlisted from Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Philippines, Thailand, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Duties of Huobi Global Elite
1. Maintain the brand image of Huobi, achieve the business objectives, platform construction, and growth of new businesses in the region.
2. Responsible for online and offline community operations to grow new users and service existing users.
3. Jointly establish Huobi’s regional exchange, including website development, marketing, operations and community building.
4. Expand and maintain local customer resources, and accomplish the goal of maintaining new customers for segmenting clients.
5. Jointly improve the related products of Huobi, feedback on the regional customer’s suggestions.
6. To promote the development of regional blockchain industry, and identify users’ risks.
7. Involved in providing brand, marketing operations support and also influence business growth in the region.
8. Act as an advocate of Huobi, and is responsible for customization of the regional and headquarters’ market plan
1. HT Global Point incentive for the designated region. (Huobi Tokens will be given to Global Elites who surpass their annual KPI subject to Huobi’s discretion).
2. Continuous training and development opportunities.
3. Invitations to Huobi’s Global Exchanges events and Summit.
4. Opportunity to participate in project discussions and investment opportunities seminars.
5. Enjoy benefits that are consistent with executives.
6. Global Elites are entitled to higher rebate tiers.
Huobi Global Elites Selection Requirements
1. Has a wealth of local network and resources, required to set up a team to operate to grow a regional business.
2. Has extensive experience in team management, community operations and understand how a brokerage business operates.
3. Have a long-term optimistic about blockchain and digital assets, along with years of experience in digital asset investment.
4. Lawfully in compliance with local regulations, and shared the ideals and value of Huobi.
5. Has at least 3 recommendations from blockchain industry related experts with at least 3 years’ experience.
How to Apply
Huobi is welcoming all blockchain professionals to apply for Huobi Elites. Upon successful, the applicant will need to pass a 3 months’ probation period before attaining the Huobi Global Elite status and a certificate of authorization to operate in the designated region. Regions not mentioned above are also welcomed to apply.
The Huobi Global Elites will need to maintain a balance of between 100,000 to 500,000 HT points in an account as a security deposit to ensure that the Huobi Global Elites operate in compliance with the values of Huobi. Failure of compliance will result in the risk of deduction of HT points as a penalty.
Those who have questions regarding this program are requested to email email@example.com.