After complaints from users on the unresponsiveness of bitcoin exchange HitBTC, the company has now announced the introduction of an exchange System Health page to provide timely updates regarding the current state of HitBTC systems and services.
Users will be able to monitor the availability and performance of the platform and exchange in real-time. Currently, the HitBTC System Health page is in an alpha state and will be further improved “to provide maximum transparency in accordance with our high standards and allow deeper insight into the functioning of the platform.”
Available for monitoring include:
- Status for Deposits for every asset along with the number of pending deposits.
- Statuses for Transfers, Withdrawals, and Trading.
- The number of withdrawals processed by HitBTC and waiting to be confirmed by the network.
- The number of withdrawals waiting to be processed by HitBTC.
- Maintenance status of a currency.
The HitBTC Team stated:
“We would like to take a chance to note that our approach to resolving the problems is cause-oriented. If we encounter a malfunction, we go beyond treating the symptoms but identify and fix the root causes. It is often significantly more energy and time-consuming, yet we stick to it because it helps us build a solid base for the future.”
“One of the oldest players on the blockchain field, HitBTC believes in increased transparency of all system processes while providing extended information on current operational status. This complies with the blockchain concept itself: transparent, reliable and secure.”