Cryptocurrency and bitcoin application Exodus has released a major update with many new optimizations. Previously users could not view a history of exchanges completed using the built-in ShapeShift module, now they can.
The company said that this was one of the most requested Exodus features, to have detailed exchange history tracking and precise trade monitoring over time.
Users can find the history drawer in the exchange section, to display a live monitor of all exchanges in progress and the history and performance of all past trades.
The Exodus team says that this is just one of the many additional exchange performance tracking tools being added.
Check out the full release notes below for the latest version:
- Even more bitcoin fee optimizations – with rising Bitcoin prices every little Satoshi helps.
- Exodus now has an exchange history view to browse all exchanges in one central location.
- The new history drawer calculates overall percentage change for each exchange completed on Exodus.
- The new contact Exodus button in the history drawer to allow users to make contact with Exodus and pre-fill exchange details so the support team can help right away.
- The developer menu now has a “Sweep for Bitcoin Cash” and “Sweep for Bitcoin” for users who accidentally send BTC to BCH and vice versa.
- Exodus now exports all empty change addresses in the private key export files.
- Exodus no longer allows dragging of URLs or items into the window.
- Exodus can now import uncompressed WIF formatted addresses.