Exodus, the blockchain asset wallet and exchange platform has released its new update which allows its users to send out and claim their Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with step-by-step instructions now provided. This update also focuses private key enhancements and on the stability of the platform as Exodus values reliability, performance, and stability as the top pillars of its software development mission. They do this by continually releasing up-to-date features and improvements.
The latest version (1.31.0) available now sees the following updates:
- Users can now send out Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to exchanges or other wallets that support Bitcoin Cash. View step-by-step instructions.
- Fixed a few strange EOS internal transactions that were being caused by customers claiming EOS from the daily sale. This did not affect the majority of normal EOS holders/traders.
- Fixed occasional pending tags incorrectly showing up when switching from BTC to Dash wallet views.
- Fixed and now prevent dust transactions in Decred (DCR).
- Incoming exchange transactions are now marked correctly with the exchange icon vs the received icon.
- When an exchange is complete the Exchange section now automatically resets back to starting a new exchange. Previously users had to click the “Start A New Exchange” button.
- Exodus now exports all private keys that were used even if they have a zero balance. This may help some users who were looking for BCH tokens on 0 balance accounts.
- Exodus now warns users when exporting private keys to keep them safe. IMPORTANT: Please be safe when dealing/storing private keys – anyone with access to private keys can take your funds