Bitcoin-denominated CFD provider 1Broker today provided a number of updates, the most important of which is the introduction of an automatic future rollover system. All future CFD orders and positions will be automatically “rolled over” to the next contract on rollover dates.
This means that the entry, limit, stop entry, stop loss and take profit prices are adjusted for the price difference on that day.
The company deployed a lot of other smaller improvements and changes as well.
Below is the full changelog:
- Completely redesigned trading idea page.
- It is now possible to edit copy trader settings without having to stop and start copying again.
- Added automatic rollover for future markets like OILWTI.
- Introduced the new contract types “STOCK” and “FUTURE”.
- Fixed issues when entering an empty search query.
- Comments on trades are now sorted in ascending order. (Oldest comment at the top)
- Added dialog for stock markets where dividend dates are shown.
- Added dialog for future markets where rollover dates are shown.
- Added an error message when trying to copy a trader that you’re already copying.
- A popup now warns if local (cached) files have a different version than our back-end API which led to broken components in the past. It also offers new ‘update files now’ functionality.
- Fixed a bug where open public trades were labeled as closed.
- Fixed a bug where uncopied closed trades were shown to be a copy of themselves.
- Adjusted copy limit to one trade per day. The former minimum was five trades per day.
- Fixed a bug where order creation was blocked because of using a decimal number in the profit/loss calculator.
- Removed copy_of flag from orders since positions can no longer be manually copied (API)
- Capitalized all letters for market/categories return (API)
- Added STOCK and FUTURE as market types (API)