Exodus, a provider of software to secure, manage and trade blockchain assets has provided a major update to its platform. The latest release, version 1.21.0, enhances the exchange experience with multiple new features with more refinement.
Improvements bring a new workflow that allows users to, for the first time ever, start multiple exchanges at once. Users can exchange bitcoin for dash and before that is finished start a new exchange trading ethereum for whatever you want.
All the new updates are listed below:
- NEW: A new skin section has been added featuring crypto personalities. Exodus welcomes the-TMZ-of-crypto, Craig Grant as the first personality skin.
- NEW: A hidden feature allows you to toggle the visibility of your password on the login screen by clicking on the Exodus logo.
- NEW: You can now restore from your 12-word phrase by clicking a button directly on the password screen.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an edge case Dash rescan bug.
- NEW: Exchange transaction items ( in the expanded view ) now have a link to view transaction status on ShapeShift.
- NEW: You can now import/sweep Ethereum private keys into Exodus from the developer menu.
- NEW: Execute multiple exchanges. You can now immediately start a new exchange after your first exchange sends. No more waiting for an exchange to finish before starting a new one.
- NEW: The entire exchange process has been streamlined and overhauled for maximum reliability, exchange errors minimized.
- NEW: Live one-click link to watch your exchange in progress directly on the ShapeShift website in real-time.