1Broker, a platform that allows bitcoin holders to participate in real-world markets directly with their bitcoins has announced a bunch of new updates while also launching a copy trading system.
Users can now copy successful traders with a fixed amount per trade. For security reasons, users can also set the maximum number of trades to copy per day. The creator of trade will have full control over the Stop Loss/Take Profit price and can decide when to close the position. However, you can manually close a copied position at any time as well.
CryptoNinjas spoke with the owners of 1Broker who stated the following regarding their services:
“Our bitcoin trading is offered as a CFD derived from spot and futures thus we make the market from our order book and our provider’s price + order book. When a client places a trade, it first checks for matching. If the trade cannot match in our order book, the trade volume is then executed in a clearing basket then routed in bulk to the provider (or multiple providers) that our hedge algorithm finds the most profitable for us to hedge with. We have many well-known providers aggregated in our feed however we change them frequently depending on their market conditions and the weight of where our positions are frequently filled.”
“Our registered office is in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines but we operate decentralized with the bulk of our operation in Europe. We do not plan to get regulated at this time. As a bitcoin only platform, we benefit by being able to provide private anonymous accounts, better trading conditions and avoid the costs of regulatory staff and fees.”
The company also deployed other smaller improvements and changes. Here is the full changelog:
- Added badge to mobile UI when there are unread notifications.
- Bumped withdrawal fee to 0.0015 BTC because of the increased Bitcoin network fees.
- Upgraded Bitcoin daemon to the newest version.
- Outgoing transactions are now RBF (replace-by-fee) ready.
- Added warning text to the copy dialog, when it is possible to run out funds.
- Changed the way shared trade and trader lists are ordered.
- Made the 1Broker logo an actual link instead of using an onclick handler.
- Added profit/loss percentage to position close notification for shared trades.
- The trading idea page (shared trade) now shows if Trailing Stop Loss is enabled.
- Links in comments are now clickable.
- Added a throttle to AJAX poll if the internet connection is weak.
- Fixed paging issues when navigating back/forward with the web browser in certain components.
- Added a basic future rollover system. (More updates coming soon)
- Dozens of minor UI fixes and improvements.