Become a Bitcoin Merchant
The more payment options your customers have, the better – and bitcoin was literally made for online transactions. SpicePay’s bitcoin payment gateway provides an easy, low-cost way to accept bitcoin payments on your website and start doing business with customers worldwide!
- Customers can send payments to a bitcoin address from any device
- You can get paid in USD or EUR by Wire Transfer, SEPA Transfer, Prepaid Debit Card or PayPal
There are many benefits to accept bitcoin payments. Here are just a few:
- Get paid fast: Merchants in the EU can access funds in less than 24 hours (vs. 72 hours with credit cards)
- Save money: No bank or credit card transaction fees
- Secure your sales: No Chargebacks. All sales are final!
- Manage everything in one place from your easy-to-use Merchant Dashboard
Why accept bitcoin payments? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BENEFITS
Whether you’re a freelancer or online seller, if you want to start accepting bitcoin, you’re in the right place. Below is a quick outline of the process. The first step is to create a Merchant Profile. To integrate the functionality into your website, you will need basic developer skills. If this beyond your available skillset, no problem. SpicePay developers will assist you free of charge.
- Create a Merchant Profile
Provide basic information about your business, as well as a default BTC address for automatic withdrawals (optional). When you save your profile, you will gain access to the Merchant Dashboard, where you’ll find developer tools for enabling bitcoin payments.
- Add bitcoin to your checkout process
The Tools tab on the Merchant Dashboard contains a variety of options for integrating SpicePay’s bitcoin payment functionality into your website. This depends on your technical skills:
- If you have basic developer skills (or access to someone who does), choose from one of the options listed, such as open source plugins or custom integration solutions.
- If you need help, SpiePay to set up an appointment. Tech support will be happy to walk you through the integration process. In fact, our 30-Day FREE Trial includes FREE setup!
When integration is complete, your online checkout process will include a bitcoin payment option!
- Get Paid
When you start receiving payments from your customers, the BTC will go into your SpicePay account by default. If you opt for automatic withdrawals, it will be deposited to the BTC address specified in your Merchant Profile. You can exchange it for USD or EUR, manually or automatically, and make withdrawals by Wire Transfer, SEPA Transfer, Prepaid Debit Card or PayPal.
To see all payment options, refer to the Payouts tab on the Merchant Dashboard (you’ll need to complete a merchant profile first).
A growing number of online merchants and freelancers are opening up business opportunities around the world by accepting bitcoin. SpicePay’s secure bitcoin payment gateway makes it easy to accept bitcoin payments and sell to customers anywhere in the world, safe and affordable.
Why accept bitcoin payments? Giving your customers more payment options is always a good way to encourage more sales. And, adding a BTC payment option to your website gives you the ability to operate globally at a lower cost. It also shows that your business is tech savvy.
Perhaps best of all, Bitcoin eliminates the extra costs and headaches that sellers have always had to contend with. There are no bank or credit card transaction fees, which gives you higher profit margins. Transactions are completed instantly and anonymously, with no chargebacks. All sales are final!
Accepting bitcoin payments with SpicePay
- Low fees: SpicePay charges a processing fee of just 1% per transfer
- Payment options: Withdraw payments from your account in BTC, USD, EUR or a combination, manually or automatically
- Automated exchange: SpicePay can automatically exchange your BTC for USD or EUR
- Multiple integration tools: Button, iFrame, hosted page, email invoice, e-commerce plugin or payment API