Being unique, NFTs require certain tools for their advertisement. As the NFT community mostly gains information from social networks, you need to apply strategies that work for social media. Are you wondering how to promote NFT on Twitter & Instagram? Learn the most effective approaches for this kind of promotion.
5 Tips on How To Promote NFT on Twitter
- Create a page. Before you pay influencers, create profiles for your project and CEO. It’s best to carry out activities that will be beneficial both for your NFT project and followers. For instance, you can host NFT contests and airdrops to promote your product and encourage subscriptions.
- Content plan. You should constantly update the information about the project and share valuable insights, explaining what your product is about and what benefits followers can receive. It’s also vital to develop a plan that will combine different types of content, including news, press releases, and contests. Add top hashtags to each post.
- Well-liked individuals. There are different types of NFTs, including arts, sports, and video games. Therefore, you should choose influencers that relate to the industry of your NFT collection. For instance, to advertise your sports NFT, you should find sports opinion leaders.
- Communicate. Aside from posting on your page, communicate with potential customers in the comments. It’s not easy because you need to find a hot topic and stand out among thousands of comments. Still, you will win if people share your posts and react to your comments.
- Ads. Targeting is one of the most prominent crypto services. Twitter allows you to set targeted advertisements. However, this method requires a reliable marketing agency to spend the ad budget wisely, boosting your NFT project to the top.
5 Tips on How To Promote NFT on Instagram
Instagram is a more popular network than Twitter. However, it’s less clear how to promote your NFT collection there.
- Personal pages. As with Twitter, you should start with the project’s page. Instagram is about pictures and videos, not about texts. It’s a great opportunity to attract users with colorful photos of your NFT collections. If you have other social media, it’s worth adding links to them in your bio.
- Hashtags. You can use hashtags on Instagram too. Besides trending hashtags, you can create catchy tags that will become viral. Spend time coming up with something special.
- Reels. Reels are highly popular. You can promote an NFT on Instagram through educational content. For instance, you can make a short video showing how to mint your NFT collection.
- Opinion leaders. There are many bloggers with millions of users. It’s best to cooperate with them and pay for NFT advertising. Choose only bloggers that relate to crypto and NFT markets somehow.
- Targeted ads. To control your budget and increase confidence in the promotion results, you should use such traditional marketing services as targeted ads.
These tips will help you promote your NFT on Twitter and Instagram. However, it’s always best to delegate promotional tasks to professionals.Big Bang Digital knows how to make communities talk about you positively.