Bluehelix, a crypto asset trading technology platform, has announced the Beta release of its Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS), an MPC-based cross-chain bridge for decentralized transfers and exchange.
Currently, the Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) supports BTC, ETH, HECO, BSC, DOGE, Polygon, and TRON, and will soon support Solana, Near, Cosmos and others.
As of August 31st, independent cross-chain addresses exceeded 1,800, cross-chain deposits and withdrawals exceed 5,000, and cross-chain access exceeds USD 10 million.
Advantages of Bluehelix
- Fully open-source and extremely easy to access: Projects can perform direct cross-chain operations through the Bluehelix public chain and API without any fees. As an open-source public chain, Bluehelix provides underlying support for various financial and commercial services through open API interfaces.
- Support for cross-chain native assets and deposit methods: The Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) solution supports all public chains and their native assets, and does not limit deposit methods, including cross-chain deposits from centralized exchanges.
- Security & technology patents: At present, many cross-chain bridges on the market use a smart contract deployment model for cross-chain, which has various flaws in security. Bluehelix has achieved complete decentralization with patented MPC distributed key technology, and any cross-chain user assets have independent cross-chain custody addresses.
- Open & transparent: All cross-chain processes and asset transactions on Bluehelix are fully transparent, including addresses. Each cross-chain call process can be queried on the chain and on the explorer. In addition, Bluehelix has passed the audits of SlowMist and Peckshield. Its multi-layer cross-chain custody nodes support rapid rotation and are supported by many well-known institutions.
Any project, public chain, and wallet can be cross-chained based on the Bluehelix BBS solution to achieve decentralized circulation between different ecosystems:
- Public chains: Bluehelix supports the N*N cross-chain model, supports complete chain-to-chain data interoperability, and helps public chains to quickly and safely introduce various ecosystems in a decentralized manner. Presently, Bluehelix is compatible with current mainstream public chains, as well as all mainstream cross-chain solutions.
- Projects: There are many cross-chain bridge solutions on the market, but most of the projects cannot solve the problems of high cross-chain costs and cumbersome cross-chain processes. The Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) helps DeFi projects achieve safe and free circulation between public chains
- Wallets: Bluehelix helps wallet users realize asset circulation among multiple public chains in a fast, safe, and convenient manner.
Note, the Bluehelix Bridge Solution (BBS) is still in Beta. Any individual or community can create a liquidity pool in HDEX (DEX built on Bluehelix). This feature will enhance the activity of existing users. At the smart contract level, Bluehelix will support WASM and EVM in the future, allowing projects to deploy quickly.