Klever, a crypto service platform, confirmed today that soon Beta time is over for its new crypto exchange. On Thursday, September 30th, three products of Klever Exchange (apps for Android, iOS, and Web) will officially come out of Beta mode and will finally be released in their official form.
Updates on Klever
To accommodate the new exchange within the Klever ecosystem, Klever is launching two new websites:
- The home of Klever Exchange will be klever.io;
- while klever.finance will become the new Klever Foundation home.
New features on the horizen will also include:
- Klever Trades, a tool for optimized trading with bots;
- Support for NFTs with a brand new NFT marketplace to list collections and exchange NFTs;
- and much more to be announced soon.
“Klever Exchange is for anyone who wants to explore the crypto market, advanced or beginner, trader or small investor. By listening to our community, we will have products and features for everyone. But for this to be ready it was a true team effort that involved not only the Klever staff, but the global KLV community as well who shared their thoughts and were active with their feedback during the product’s Beta phase.”
– Felipe Rieger, Klever Exchange Product Manager
The native token of Klever, KLV, will serve as a key trading pair for all coins and tokens on the exchange. Further, Klever Exchange trading fees, exchange fees, swap fees, and withdrawal fees will be paid in KLV. Lastly, market makers will be rewarded in KLV for adding to liquidity pools, and all exchange users will be able to participate in KLV mining pools and KLV staking.