Up-to-date merchants cannot ignore crypto payments, as this trend discloses new horizons for businesses. On the other hand, a string of important notions is uncertain for business owners who are somehow afraid of innovations. What is the best solution to start accepting crypto assets? You need a reliable provider, responsible for every smallest stage.
With an increasing number of crypto payment providers that help businesses accept Bitcoin and other digital currencies, it is a challenging task to find a solution that meets a merchant’s expectations entirely. Meanwhile, B2BinPay is the leading solution awarded as the best provider of crypto payments in 2021. What are the key competitive advantages?
- Merchants get a crypto payment API easily integrated into their websites, empowering customers with a new revolutionary opportunity.
- Developers access a functional and convenient sandbox to activate mandatory settings instantly.
- Business owners get a secured wallet to either receive cryptocurrencies or get digital assets automatically converted into fiat currencies.
- A crypto wallet enables merchants to store, send, and exchange digital assets whenever they want.
- When a merchant begins to accept crypto payments, he (she) thinks over some top currencies; meanwhile, the market situation may rapidly turn upside down. B2BinPay allows businesses to accept more than 800 digital assets.
What is the best solution for a merchant – crypto or fiat? Dive into the pros and cons.
When should a business owner get fiat currencies?
Volatility is named among the main disadvantage of the crypto market; this is why business owners are afraid of accepting digital currencies.
For instance, you get Bitcoin and the next day its price drops out. Stablecoins solve this problem effectively, serving as fiat currencies that obtain all the benefits of digital assets. Stablecoins are backed by fiat currencies, gold, and other more traditional assets. As such, their value is not the subject of constant changes.
A secure B2BinPay wallet allows business owners to exchange all the accepted cryptocurrencies into stablecoins easily. They both protect funds from volatility and unlock the benefits of digital assets.
While talking about fiat currencies, merchants should select this option, when the legislature is against crypto payments. B2BinPay processes crypto payments, exchange digital currencies into fiat ones and send them to a business owner’s banking account.
As a result, merchants don’t partake in the process, getting fiat money without any legislature violations.
Opportunities for merchants who get a B2BinPay wallet
When your country’s legislature allows merchants to accept Bitcoin payments, as well as other digital currencies, hold them in a secure wallet that enables users to send, receive, exchange, and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
Merchants may pay taxes on digital assets, pay for other goods and services, etc. What’s even more important: B2BinPay offers a system of reports to accord your business with legislative norms and taxation demands.
Contact B2BinPay to get more information about the award-winning product or open your account now!