Lithium Finance, a decentralized data oracle solution, announced today it will host its IDO on Polkastarter on August 5th. Polkastarter is a fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. With Polkastater, projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support.
“This comes after the successful launch of our pre-IDO on Convergence earlier in June. Polkastarter partnered with Lithium Finance on our previous pre-IDO. We are pleased to collaborate with our friends at Polkastarter again for our IDO.”
– The Lithium Finance Team
IDO Sale Details
- IDO Date: August 5th, 2021
- Token Ticker: LITH
- Maximum Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Total IDO Allocation: 200,000 USD
- Initial Market Price: 0.006 USD
Token Allocation by Percentage
The total strategic sale (consisting of the seed round and two private sale rounds) is 19% of all tokens. Note, funds raised from the IDO will be used for technology development, community building, partnerships, and marketing to build out Lithium Finance.
Token Unlock and Vesting Schedule
- Seed: 0% unlocked at listing. Daily vesting over 1 year.
- Strategic Round I & II: 20% unlocked at listing. Daily vesting over 1 year.
- Public: 100% unlocked at listing.
- Team: 6 months cliff. Quarterly vesting over 2 years.
- Advisor: 6 months cliff. Quarterly vesting over 2 years.
- Liquidity: 5% unlocked at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Ecosystem: 2% unlocked at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Community: 5% unlocked at listing. Monthly vesting over 5 years.
- Only whitelisted addresses will be able to access the Lithium Finance IDO sale.
- Eligibility criteria for the Polkastarter pool can be found here.
- Successful whitelist applicants will need to pass KYC and AML requirements.
- Citizens from the following countries will not be eligible to take part in the IDO process: Botswana, Cambodia, China, Comoros, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Syria, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, USA, and Yemen.