TrustSwap, a full-service crypto-asset ecosystem, recently leveraged its Launchpad service to aid Sekuritance, a compliance & anti-fraud solution for digital assets, in raising its hard cap of $2.4 million in a token offering which was oversubscribed up to $11.25 million.
Further, Sekuritance will work with TrustSwap to ensure its community can transact securely, without fear of participants or team members negatively impacting the markets following the offering. A Uniswap pool will be created on May 13th, 2021 and trading can start for use of SKRT in the Sekuritance network.
“The Sekuritance KYC technology has proven to be a strong technical integration for TrustSwap, and we’re looking forward to continuing to support their project each step of the way. This project shows just how capable our Launchpad platform can be. By choosing to work with only the most promising and exciting projects in the space, we’re strengthening the TrustSwap ecosystem.”
– Jeff Kirdeikis, CEO of TrustSwap
Sekuritance is one of six Launchpad projects TrustSwap will be executing in just over one month.
Recent and upcoming TrustSwap Launchpad projects include:
- dFund – April 30th
- dFund, a decentralized hedge fund and lending platform built on Polkadot announced a collaboration with TrustSwap for their $DFND token offering.
- Tokenplace – May 13th
- Tokenplace provides a holistic dashboard view for depositing, trading, exchanging, and withdrawing crypto, creating the ultimate user-friendly crypto trading platform.
- YIELDLY – May 21st
- YIELDLY is the very first IDO project to occur on the Algorand blockchain, offering three DeFi services: (1) No-Loss Prize Games (2) Multi-Asset Staking, and (3) Cross-Chain Swapping.
- Carbon – May 26th
- Carbon is a digital wallet that integrates financial services into Web 3.0, DeFi, NFTs, and the Metaverse and allows for holding and trading of NFTs in the form of art, aiming to serve as an ecosystem to empower creative individuals. Twenty percent of the revenue generated from the marketplace will be allocated to the creative community as funding-related activities, such as exhibitions or fashion collections.
- LedgerScore – May 31st
- LedgerScore is a suite of financial products enabling users to easily create a personal or business crypto profile, with patent-pending technology that aggregates its data from cryptocurrency transactions.