Nodle. a mesh IoT connectivity provider with a BLE-powered network to help companies and cities connect their devices, announced it will be integrating Acala’s XTokens pallet in its Parachain codebase to support Nodle Cash token exchanges between various chains such as Acala Network, Laminar, & more.
“For Nodle, becoming a Parachain would unlock incredible value for our continued growth, shared security, access to the Polkadot ecosystem, and it’ll give the Nodle Network greater exposure to the crypto community.”
– The Nodle Team
Polkadot has proven itself to be a powerful network to watch. This is due in part to Polkadot’s built-in flexibility, scalability, and security. There’s been a ton of excitement around Polkadot’s upcoming crowd loans as well, which would allow Parachains to join the Polkadot relay chain.
Securing a Parachain slot will specifically help Nodle with:
- Access to the DeFi ecosystem for Nodle Cash, including compatibility with lending products.
- Access to DEXs (decentralized exchanges).
- Exposure for non-Nodle Cash token holders to Nodle Cash, where they can have it in their wallet without leaving their preferred chain.
- Polkadot’s community of developers can help grow Nodle’s services and further decentralize the network.
- Nodle developers will gain greater exposure to the capabilities and features of other Parachains on Polkadot.