In their efforts to help fans celebrate the Year of the Ox in a meaningful way, Fight to Fame and EVO teamed up with an Online Entertainment Grand Prix.
The event organized by Fight to Fame Panama, offered each player 42 tokens worth up to $420 USD. Nearly 200 players across 20 countries and regions participated in the New Year Grand Prix, many of them winning various awards from the tournament.
Some Win Big In Fight 2 Fame and EVO’s Online Entertainment Grand Prix Celebrating The Year of The Ox
Among the big winners for the main event were the following:
- First Place – Japan-based player who used $420 in chips to win a total of $23,888 over the seven-day challenge.
- Second Place – Two players, one located in Hong Kong and the other in Taiwan, used their $420 chips to win $4,617 and $4,264, respectively, over the seven days of the tournament.
- Third Place – Three winners from the Philippines, Mexico, and Costa Rica used their chips to win $4,179, $3,980, and $3,821 during the week of the tournament.
Of course, these weren’t the only prizes awarded in the tournament. Fight to Fame sought to drum up plenty of excitement among viewers and contest participants, awarding plenty of additional bonuses and awards in the Grand Prix tournament. Additional winners included the following:
- Eight winners were awarded for excellence.
- Eighteen winners received lucky awards.
- Four winners received awards for creative videos.
Because the tournament was aiming for a broad reach, those invited to participate came from more than 20 countries and regions. Many of these participants took home a prize from the tournament. Even among those who did not come out winners, most will gladly say it was a fun event they’d happily participate in again. All told, prizes were issued in the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- South Korea
Many of the tournament winners expressed their appreciation in the form of videos celebrating the prizes they won and their excitement for participating in the event.
Fight to Fame is becoming a global force in entertainment. From the Fight to Fame Action Star Reality Television show to the many action films the brand has developed for blockbuster events like the Grand Prix Tournament celebrating the Year of the Ox. The world is watching as the organization continues to thrive in many underserved markets on a global scale.