OpenPayd, an API-led Banking-as-a-Service provider, today unveiled its banking and payments solution for digital currency businesses. The proposition provides cryptocurrency businesses with access to a range of banking and payments networks, at a time when exchanges have been experiencing their highest trading volumes.
From a single API, OpenPayd’s Banking-as-a-Service platform provides crypto businesses with access to:
- Crypto-friendly banking: Multi-currency payment accounts (supporting 25+ currencies), with the option of linking virtual IBANs, enable crypto businesses to extend their value chain and provide collection, conversion, and settlement services to customers.
- Simplified cryptocurrency purchase: Customers can purchase digital currencies instantly and securely using their preferred debit and credit card or bank wire transfer.
- Fiat and digital currency exchange: OpenPayd enables the seamless exchange to and from fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- Automate payments: Integrate the OpenPayd platform into existing finance and treasury management systems to simplify payment flow management.
“Digital currency businesses are seeing exponential growth in demand. The problem is a lack of familiarity and understanding of the sector means crypto businesses are often underserved and lacking access to fundamental banking and payments services. As an established fintech with a nuanced understanding of the market and a strong network of partners across banking, payments, digital currencies, risk and compliance management, OpenPayd is uniquely placed to address and support the evolving needs of the crypto market as it reaches maturity.”
– Digby Try, Head of Global Sales at OpenPayd