Sapien Network, an Ethereum-based social network built for user privacy and customizability, announced today a partnership with Matic Network, to provide scalable, secure, and instant Ethereum transactions.
As a tokenized social platform, Sapien rewards millions of digital content creators without centralized intermediaries; offering a democratized approach to content creation. This collaboration with Matic Network will allow Sapien Network to build its social network on a scalable, low-cost sidechain.
Users can expect up to 100x reduction in cost and transfer speed once on Matic. Already, Sapien Network has more than 18 million of its SPN tokens staked in its vibrant ecosystem.
After months of development and iteration with the community, Sapien Network has now released a new set of features, highlighting performance and scalability, which include:
- Rewards Engine V3: Enabling users to support creators they find valuable by increasing the visibility of their content and rewarding them with SPN tokens.
- Wallet: Sapien has added support for Portis, enabling users to manage their tokens with a familiar password-based flow. Portis is integrated with the onboarding experience to provide a seamless way for users to manage tokens and visualize rewards they’ve earned on the platform.
- Tokens on sign up: Sapien’s rewards-matching program will reward new users with the equivalent of $1 in SPN tokens, once they reach $1 equivalent in SPN rewards.
- User Interface & Chat: A revamped UI/UX to provide seamless user experience including a user-to-user chat to help grow and create communities.
- Tokenized Polls: Users will receive SPN tokens for participating in polls. Tokenized polls give users the opportunity to gain valuable insight from community members and rapidly reach consensus on any given matter.
- KyberWidget: In addition to other exchanges, users can now utilize a secure interface that will allow them to exit Sapien and access Kyber, a decentralized exchange that allows users to swap ETH and ERC20 tokens with a simple and secure interface.
“Matic Network’s innovative approach to scaling has attracted the attention of much of the crypto space. Sapien Network will become one of the first companies to implement Matic’s protocol and deliver value from distributed technologies to mainstream users.”
– Ankit Bhatia, CEO and Co-Founder of Sapien Network