LiquidApps, creators of the DAPP Network, a middleware of powerful services for building decentralized applications (dApps), has now integrated Telos. This gives Telos developers more cost-efficient resources, flexibility, and trustless functionality on the chain.
The DAPP Network is now on 3 EOSIO chains; with Telos joining WAX and EOS.
Functions that were difficult to use are now available to every app in the Telos ecosystem. Telos developers can now enjoy all the tools and services already in action on the DAPP Network, including:
- LiquidOracles: Decentralized and trustless web oracles.
- LiquidAccounts: Seamless and free end-user onboarding with non-custodial options; with no need for a software wallet, browser extension, or web wallet.
- vRAM: An decentralized alternative memory solution that is RAM-compatible, decentralized; and enables storing and retrieving of potentially unlimited amounts of data affordably and efficiently.
- LiquidScheduler: Scheduled and automated task service.
- Zeus Software Development Kit (SDK): An open-source, cross-platform SDK with a Truffle-like interface, set of libraries, code samples and documentation for building and scaling dApps.